Terms and Conditions of business of In Vogue Wedding Cars
1. A booking will be considered to be confirmed with In Vogue Wedding Cars once both the deposit has been paid and booking form has been signed and received. A non-refundable deposit of £100 per vehicle will secure the vehicle on the agreed date. The signed booking form is required at the time of any deposit being paid.
2. A written confirmation of the journeys quoted for will be sent as a receipt of any deposit or booking. The outstanding balance is required to be paid no later than 30 days before the wedding day or civil ceremony.
3. Any cancellations must be made in writing to In Vogue Wedding Cars. All cancellations may incur a charge. (The minimum is the booking fee of £100). Should the Hirer cancel within 30 days of the agreed wedding/ceremony date, then the outstanding balance is still due in full. If we subsequently receive a booking for your cancelled time slot, all the money paid will be refunded, minus the £100 deposit per car.
4. In the event of the Hirer changing the date of a confirmed booking we will transfer the booking fee to the new date subject to availability. However, if the new date is unavailable the Hirer will forfeit the booking fee of £100.
5. In the event that the Hirer changes the date within 30 clear days of the original agreed wedding date /ceremony, and the new date required is unavailable; then the full balance of the original hire will still be due in full.
6. In Vogue Wedding Cars makes every effort to supply the vehicle requested by the Hirer. However, in certain circumstances such as mechanical failure of the vehicle, prior to or on the day of the wedding/ceremony, the chosen vehicle may not be available due to circumstances out of our control. In these cases, we will endeavour to supply the best alternative vehicle available. Vehicles of a lesser hire charge will entitle the Hirer to a refund of the difference. Where a vehicle of a higher hire charge is substituted no extra will be charged to the Hirer. If no acceptable alternative can be found, compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charged. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control. In Vogue Wedding Cars will not be liable to the payment of any compensation for lost photography caused by mechanical breakdown of the hired vehicle (s) at any time on the day of the wedding/ceremony. We recommend and advise that the client obtains appropriate wedding insurance for their own protection.
7. All our vehicles and chauffeurs will be immaculately presented, our chauffeurs will wear suits and a chauffeurs cap. The chauffeurs will politely decline any offer of alcoholic drinks whilst working. The cars will be decorated appropriately for your wedding/ceremony. Special requests will be considered and must be agreed prior to the wedding/ceremony day.
8. We understand the complexities of the day and timings involved and our chauffeurs are likely to arrive earlier than the specified arrival time in your confirmation letter. May we ask politely that the Hirer ensures that all passengers will be ready for departure at the agreed specified departure time. Please note that the vehicles will only carry the maximum number of passengers they are insured to carry.
9. In Vogue Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible if the wedding/ceremony is completely missed due to the time keeping of the wedding/ceremony party or guests.
10. We have quoted a price on the information provided at the time of booking and have calculated the time required for your wedding or civil ceremony. Should the wedding or civil ceremony significantly over run for a reason outside your control no extra charge will be made.
11. In Vogue Wedding Cars will select the route(s) required based on local knowledge and/or satellite navigation. The drivers will use their judgement driving at a lawful, safe and sensible speed in relation to the road and weather conditions.
12. Whilst every effort will be made to arrive at scheduled locations in good time, no responsibility can be taken for unforeseen road closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or unforeseen physical delays on route to the ceremony or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to any other circumstances beyond our control. In Vogue Wedding Cars strongly recommend that you are covered by adequate wedding insurance.
13. The Hirer is responsible for any accidental or intentional damage caused to the vehicle(s) by themselves and/or their wedding guests. A minimum charge of £100 will be charged to cover the valet costs should damage be caused by any passenger through drink, food or illness.
14. We advise that smoking is prohibited and eating and drinking is restricted in all vehicles. All items left in the vehicles are at the owners own risk and no responsibility will be taken for their loss or damage. Every effort will be made by our drivers to reunite any property found to the members of the Hirer’s party.
15. In Vogue Wedding Cars is fully insured for wedding car hire, and our insurance does not cover customers to drive our vehicles, or for loss or damage to customers possessions or for any other consequential losses, delays or missed events.
16 . All passengers are requested to make sure that all belongings are with them before vacating the vehicle(s). Valuables should not be left in the vehicle(s) during the ceremony. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to or loss of property of the Hirer or any member of the wedding party when either stationary or travelling in our vehicles.
17. In Vogue Wedding Cars may take photographs for their own promotional use, they may appear on our social media sites and website and by signing these conditions the Hirer has given In Vogue Wedding Cars permission to do so, we will own and retain copyright of any image taken but will happily share with anyone seeking a copy.
18. We reserve the right to amend our terms and Conditions at any time. Only the agreed terms at the time of signing are applicable.
19. By signing and returning your booking form you will have deemed to have agreed and accepted the above terms and conditions. Thank you for booking with In Vogue Wedding cars, we enjoy our work and look forward to seeing you and your families on your special day.